• Page:

TOPIC: Issues with Joomla 3.3

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23193

• nathan.dth
  • nathan.dth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Please do not upgrade to Joomla 3.3 yet as we have some issues we are looking into that affect DT Register frontend and backend both. Stay tuned but know we are aware and making this our top priority.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23196

• himanshuendless
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I have recently updated my site to 3.3 Now I am getting below error... Please help how to roll back

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/defines.php on line 478

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/defines.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtrController::display() should be compatible with that of JControllerLegacy::display() in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtcontroller.php on line 15

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtrController::getModel() should be compatible with that of JControllerLegacy::getModel() in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtcontroller.php on line 15

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtrController::getView() should be compatible with that of JControllerLegacy::getView() in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtcontroller.php on line 15

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtrView::display() should be compatible with that of JViewLegacy::display() in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtview.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtcontroller.php on line 27

Fatal error: Declaration of DtrTable::load() must be compatible with that of JTableInterface::load() in /home/content/36/8617536/html/joomla3/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dttable.php on line 20

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23198

• nathan.dth
  • nathan.dth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The strict standards messages should be disabled in your server's error reporting configuration.

As far as downgrading Joomla goes... we're not sure how possible this is from 3.3 down to 3.2.x. Files could of course be replaced, but we're not sure what all database changes were made.

Of course, you should always backup your site before upgrading Joomla, so if you did that, the best route is to restore your backup. If you did not, you'll probably just have to wait for our update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: himanshuendless

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23200

• confidant
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Arrgh. Here's looking at you, kid!

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23201

• confidant
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Glad I had Akeeba installed. :)

Issues with Joomla 3.3 10 years 6 days ago #23208

• himanshuendless
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

confidant wrote: Arrgh. Here's looking at you, kid!

Me too have akeeba backup :P but i had taken a backup few days back. I have to manually synchronize few tables of database to get latest data. :dry:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds