• Page:

TOPIC: New Product - DT SMS

New Product - DT SMS 10 years 4 months ago #22147

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We are working on a new product that will allow you to send SMS messages from DT Register for reminders, alerts/updates as well as registration confirmations. We also will be building other features to support things such as two factor authentication and alerts from other extensions and those types of projects will require sponsors. We will be offering the product for free but it requires subscribing to the gateway we are providing via Twilio. It supports over 1000 carriers in many different countries.

We would like to know how many people are interested in this offering and start lining up clients to test. Please let us know if you are interested by sending an email to [email protected] .

Thanks.
Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Product - DT SMS 7 years 4 months ago #26506

• peterbat
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Rich,
I was wondering if the SMS plugin has been completed.
I have a client who would be interested in using something like this with DT Register.
Regards, Peter

New Product - DT SMS 7 years 4 months ago #26507

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We had to side-table this product as changes were made on the Twilio platform, amongst some other items that took priority. We are working to get it back on the table and completed and plan to do so once our new Two Factor extension is completed and released.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peterbat

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds