• Page:

TOPIC: DT Donate 2.1.5 - bug release

DT Donate 2.1.5 - bug release 15 years 10 months ago #1824

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
A new bug release of DT Donate is here. The new 2.1.5 release only has changes for the Joomla! 1.5.x version of the component. If you use Joomla 1.0.x, you do not need to make any changes as there is no upgrade for you at this time.... only for Joomla 1.5 users.

We are working also on a new feature release with a number of improvements that will be following this release within a couple of weeks hopefully. To get the latest release, login to your account on our site and go to My Orders. Download it there. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Donate 2.1.5 - bug release 15 years 7 months ago #2408

• kevdesign
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
That sounds cool...

Hopefully that includes the ability to use the redirect to url after confirmed feature in paypal, as well as the redirect after cancel in paypal. Also, if the customer enters in all their details (address etc) in DT donate, why aren\'t they passed through to paypal - a customer will not continue with the transaction if they are forced to re-type all the info again on paypal\'s side. Paypal has an \"expedited\" version of the checkout available for donation mode as well - so this could be interesting to use for your development.

I just bought, installed, tested and have worked with this component. I look forward to seeing what new features arrive as this component does seem to have quite a bit of potential. If you can strengthen the integration with paypal to make the process less painful for someone trying to donate - then this will be brilliant. As people being generous should not be turned off by having to fill out more information than is needed to do so.

I saw there\'s a \"DT Donate developer\" available for purchase. What does this developer labeled one actually consist of versus the normal one? if there\'s something interesting there - i might get it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds