• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.15b Available - Fixes & Features

DT Register 2.7.15b Available - Fixes & Features 12 years 1 month ago #17180

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
After the recent session-handling changes, a couple more holes in the process have been found that affect select users that have just the right (or wrong I guess) configuration. We've corrected these items, along with a couple others, and added some new features too!

- Some users were experiencing fatal errors when getting to the payment selection portion of the registration process. This usually happened when only one payment gateway was enabled or when you used manually created registration links. FIXED.

- Making payments in the frontend user panel for a record that uses partial payments was not properly recording the new amount paid. FIXED.

- Editing of records in the frontend user panel was not able to be completed on Joomla 1.5 sites only. FIXED.

- The eWay payment gateway has modified their API (again) so eWay payments were no longer working. We updated our integration so it is now working properly. Also modified the shared integration so default record details all get passed to the eWay shared payment page.

- In frontend event creation, the Apply button in Joomla 1.5 and the Save button in Joomla 1.7/2.5 were not properly setting the event moderator, hence making the management of that event immediately unaccessible to users that are set to only be able to edit their own events. FIXED.

- Added a new class name around the username/password area when using the auto user creation feature during registration. Now those boxes contain a new language tag (instructions that you can of course modify) and a box that sets these fields apart. You'll find this new styling (that you can of course modify) added to this file:

/components/com_dtregister/assets/css/main.css

div.dt_user_box {
background: #EFEFEF;
border: 1px solid #999999;
font-size: 85%;
padding: 5px 5px 0px 5px;
margin: 5px 0px 5px 0px;
clear: both;
}

- Added a new conditional option to the Pay Later payment option (similar to the existing Offline Credit Card conditions), so now the Pay Later option has the ability to only show IF the user chooses the appropriate selection in one of your selection fields. For example, provide Pay Later only to registrants from select countries.

- Added a parameter on the 2nd tab of Configuration allowing you to disable the embedded Google maps that load now automatically in the location popups.

- There are new language tags added to the bottom of both frontend and backend language files.

Download this update now from My Orders. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.15b Available - Fixes & Features 12 years 1 month ago #17188

• kslangnc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am so glad to see the continual support of this product. You are always responsive to clients. Thank you!

Question: When new updates (not major updates, but ones such as 2.7.15a and 2.7.15b), is it necessary to also reinstall the other plugins, or just the component? Is there a way to tell?

Thanks,

Kelly Langston

DT Register 2.7.15b Available - Fixes & Features 12 years 1 month ago #17191

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks Kelly!

By default, it is not necessary to update the plugins and modules. We always make note in the release details of ANY update if changes were made to any of the modules or plugins. So if you don't see anything about it, then you can leave those as they are!

Of course, you can always look in the list of installed extensions, as it shows the version numbers for everything, and compare what you have installed to what you see in the updated packages too. :)

DT Register 2.7.15b Available - Fixes & Features 12 years 1 month ago #17200

• shootfast
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

- Added a new class name around the username/password area when using the auto user creation feature during registration. Now those boxes contain a new language tag (instructions that you can of course modify) and a box that sets these fields apart. You'll find this new styling (that you can of course modify) added to this file:

/components/com_dtregister/assets/css/main.css

div.dt_user_box {
background: #EFEFEF;
border: 1px solid #999999;
font-size: 85%;
padding: 5px 5px 0px 5px;
margin: 5px 0px 5px 0px;
clear: both;
}

Is this active by default or does it need to be "turned on"?

All of my events use the: Joomla User Auto-Creation: Yes (Optional) setting, but I don't see any difference in the display on the page. Should I? There is no box or back ground colour change.

Thanks for the help

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds