• Page:

TOPIC: multiple donation choices

multiple donation choices 16 years 2 weeks ago #990

• iamstorme
  • iamstorme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Wow. I really appreciate that. I especially appreciate the trust as I understand this IS a digital product. I can assure you that I have deleted the module and uninstalled it from tchsmd.org. If I have a need, now that I know how the module works, I will repurchase. You can see the solution I DID is by clicking the donate link under the how you can help menu at tchsmd.org. I hope that your module might include the option for choosing an amount in the future. You would have a very unique product at that time, as I could not find ANYTHING that allowed this option. I had to make some hacks to paypal code, build an outside page (outside Joomla) and include the page in a wrapper! took me all morning, but I got it to work! I will send that email to support - and again - Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

multiple donation choices 16 years 2 weeks ago #991

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
No problem. On a side note, you mentioned that it would be nice to have an option for choosing an amount. That is already there! You can setup DT Donate to work with Pre-set donation amounts or with User-input donation amounts. If you choose pre-sets, you specify the options to offer with a name and description for each one. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds