• Page:

TOPIC: Manual Payment

Manual Payment 16 years 1 month ago #891

• lilith2014
  • lilith2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm willing to pay for this module, but I wanna know if is possible to make manual payments instead of authorize and paypal. If that is possible I will buy it... thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Manual Payment 16 years 1 month ago #892

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
For DT Donate, there is not a frontend manner of making a donation OFFLINE, but that would not be necessary. It defeats the purpose of DT Donate. However, for keeping your records, if you do receive a donation in person, you CAN manually create that donation record in the backend. That answer your question? Thanks.

Manual Payment 16 years 1 month ago #893

• lilith2014
  • lilith2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What I mean by manual payment is that I dont want a cc company or neither paypal to make the transactions but the person responsible of the donations. So Gather the cc info, and make the payment outside the software like virtue mart for example, it gathers the payment and billing info and then is processed manually. The client is a non for profit organization and only operates like that. I want to know if a tweak or something can be made to do that or something

Manual Payment 16 years 1 month ago #894

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, if you are just gathering info to process manually, you do not need DT Donate. A simple form solution will do. The purpose of DT Donate is online transactions. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds