• Page:

TOPIC: CB plugin

CB plugin 16 years 1 month ago #742

• amenzies
  • amenzies's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
On your FAQ, it says that there is a "CB plugin that adds a tab to the user profile for Donation History." Where can i see this to know what it looks like. Does it show the amount each person has donated only in their profiles, or can you see a master list that shows who has donated the most amount of money?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CB plugin 16 years 1 month ago #743

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello, the plugin just shows their donation history in their profile, yes... and it's only visible to the owner of the profile. The records of all donations are kept in the backend, but there is not currently a way to sort the list to show the totals for each user. This will be added in a future release however. You CAN export the records into a CSV file, open in Excel and do some sorting and calculating there. Thanks.

CB plugin 15 years 10 months ago #1561

• cjmicro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
<< Where can i see this to know what it looks like. Does it show the amount each person has donated only in their profiles, or can you see a master list that shows who has donated the most amount of money? >>

I noticed when I logged into this forum for the first time, and it showed my profile, there is a tab at the bottom for donation history and registered events. I would assume that is what it will look like.

Cheryl

CB plugin 15 years 10 months ago #1564

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Correct Cheryl, your profile on this site DOES include this plugin. Of course, if you have not made any donations, it will not show any data.

CB plugin 15 years 10 months ago #1588

• webguy@templebethshira
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Now that cb1.2 has been released, will your cb plugin need an update, or will it work with cb1.2?

CB plugin 15 years 10 months ago #1627

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I think that there is another thread about this, but in my testing of the CB 1.2 RC, I found that the CB plugin/tab did NOT work. I am looking forward to this being fixed, too, and have provided information directly from the Community Builder team to dthadmin to try to assist.

K

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds