• Page:

TOPIC: Campaign Website Requirements

Campaign Website Requirements 16 years 2 months ago #692

• deputyjones
  • deputyjones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Couple of questions before I purchase the extension for a campaign website: 1. Can I create custom fields and make them required fields? 2. I need to be able to record the donation information as well the donors names and other information from custom required fields for reporting later. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Campaign Website Requirements 16 years 2 months ago #693

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. The answer to both questions is yes! 1. You can create custom fields as input, dropdown, checkbox, textarea or radio buttons. You can also mark it as required if needed. 2. All records are stored in the Donation Records, storing all user info. You can also export the records in a CSV file. If you have any other questions, let us know!

Campaign Website Requirements 16 years 2 months ago #694

• deputyjones
  • deputyjones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
1. Ok, are those records stored on my website or passed on to paypal? 2. These records include the amount of the donation, but not the users credit card info correct? 3. If a user enters in the amount they would like to donate in DT can they change that once they hit paypal? It is important for us to have accurate records as to who gave how much. 4. Can DT be setup to work with sandbox to test it out? Thanks in advance. I think DT is what I need, but I want to be sure.

Campaign Website Requirements 16 years 2 months ago #695

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello again. 1. Records are stored in your database for each transaction. 2. Amount of transaction is stored. With paypal, no payment info such as credit card numbers are stored. When using authorize.net AND Community Builder integration, the user will be given the OPTION to have their payment info stored for future transactions. If they select that option, the details are encrypted and stored in your db. 3. Amount can not be changed after going to PayPal. 4. Yes, there is a test function in the settings that will use PayPal Sandbox. You will not see 100% of the component functionality when using sandbox but you can atleast test the connection with paypal. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.675 seconds