Return and Cancellation URL config for Paypal 15 years 8 months ago #2067

• omojesu
  • omojesu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I am interested in your extension, but I want to find out if it has:

1)the option to set/configure Return address (URL) when payment is complete and Cancel address (URL) in case payment is canceled when using it with PayPal.

2) the option to recognize and capture user details of already logged-in users who may want to donate and check their donation history periodically.

3) If I need to add an intro text to the page, is this possible? Like I want to tell users that we are a registered charity and that their donation will be counted as a gift aid to the charity.

4) An option to have user check a check box to accept that they have read and understood that they are given to a charity, before the payment is processed.

5) Most importantly, is there any validation in place to ensure that the visitors complete certain required fields prior to submitting the form/donation

6) A captcha code to prevent spam/automated submission

I asked all of these questions prior to purchasing since there is no refund after purchase. I quite understand your position as you are selling a digital product, so I have no issues with that.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Return and Cancellation URL config for Paypal 15 years 8 months ago #2069

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Here are your answers:

1)You can not configure this, BUT when someone cancels in paypal, they are brought back to your site with a message saying the payment was cancelled. There is a link to \"try again\" which goes back to DT Donate.

2) You can turn on Community Builder integration, then when someone is logged in while donating, the donation is tagged to that user. We also have a CB plugin that shows that user their donation history in their profile.

3) You can customize the message above the form, yes

4) You can create all types of custom fields, so yes you could make a checkbox for this and mark it as required.

5) Yes all fields that are required for a payment are required and marked as such.

6) There is not a captcha system at this time.

I asked all of these questions prior to purchasing since there is no refund after purchase. I quite understand your position as you are selling a digital product, so I have no issues with that.

Yes, this is the right way to buy a component! Ask first! Thanks!

Return and Cancellation URL config for Paypal 15 years 8 months ago #2077

• omojesu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
OK thanks. I am about to make a purchase, but realized that I had one final question. Our website is currently being designed on a .cc domain, but there are plans to migrate it to a .org domain in the near future because of the popularity of the latter (We are a charity organization - Church).

Will the one-domain license rule prevent us from migrating the extension over once we are ready to move to .org? Same domain, just a different extension.

Please advice as I had to abandon the cart when I realized that I did not get a clarification on that.

Return and Cancellation URL config for Paypal 15 years 8 months ago #2098

• omojesu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Can I please have some response here?

Return and Cancellation URL config for Paypal 15 years 8 months ago #2112

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry... you will be fine with this. Just let us know when you are moving the domain. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds