Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position?

Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position? 13 years 3 weeks ago #12951

• TC Topps
  • TC Topps's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!
Can I put a paypal or authorize.net button in a plugin and or small module position for DTDonate?
Also I am looking for the update cost to restore my status for updates to DT Register. I can not find the costs.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position? 13 years 3 weeks ago #12955

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. DT Donate does not come with a module, but you could easily create a button to stick wherever needed in your site and link it to DT Donate.

As far as costs to renew access to DT Register... you just make a new purchase. There is not an actual "renewal". Thanks.

Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position? 13 years 3 weeks ago #12958

• TC Topps
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
What makes DT Donate any better than the many donate extensions out there?

Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position? 13 years 3 weeks ago #13020

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Most of the other donation modules are modules only... just a paypal button. If that's all you need... you don't even need the module. You can get some code from your paypal account and stick that on the site. Generic.... and so are those modules. DT Donate allows you to customize messages onscreen, customize emails that are sent to the user, shows you a full backend list of donation records, CSV export of records, etc. A module only solution will just connect you to PayPal. That's it.

Can I put a button in a plugin and or module position? 13 years 3 weeks ago #13026

• TC Topps
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Those are some very powerful reasons! Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds