TOPIC: Errors....

Errors.... 15 years 2 months ago #3383

• brisbaneglbn
  • brisbaneglbn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Error 1.
Plugin version (1.2) different from Community Builder version (1.2 RC 4)
when trying to install plugin into CB

Error 2.
Table \\\'brisbane_joom1.jos_events\\\' doesn\\\'t exist SQL=SELECT count(*) from jos_dtregister_group_event a \\n \\nINNER JOIN jos_events b ON a.eventid = b.id \\n \\nLEFT JOIN jos_dtregister_categories c ON a.category = c.categoryId order by c.ordering ,a.eventId , a.ordering asc , publish_up ascDB function failed with error number 1146
Table \'brisbane_joom1.jos_events\' doesn\'t exist SQL=SELECT a. * , b.title, b.publish_up FROM jos_dtregister_group_event a INNER JOIN jos_events b ON a.eventid = b.id LEFT JOIN jos_dtregister_categories c ON a.category = c.categoryId order by c.ordering , a.ordering asc , publish_up asc LIMIT 30

when trying to add an event.....?????

Can anyone help pleeeeeeese

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Errors.... 15 years 2 months ago #3384

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
1. As stated on our site and the readme file in your package, the CB plugin is intended for CB 1.1. Our next release will include changes for the new CB 1.2.

2. If you have this error, it is due to either not have the JEvents component installed (which is required) or you have the wrong version. As stated in other posts (including a sticky), you should use either JEvents 1.4.3 or 1.5alpha2. You can NOT use the latest 1.5alpha3 as it uses a completely different database structure. Our 1.5 native release (soon-coming) will incorporate these changes. For now, the best JEvents solution to use is 1.4.3.

Errors.... 15 years 2 months ago #3387

• brisbaneglbn
  • brisbaneglbn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi dthadmin
how far away would this change happen
i did not read this prior to purchasing - I merely took the good word of users on joomla.org
I do not want to uninstall a version of CB at this late stage of setup of this clients site

I am guessing I can still use it for registered users rather than link it into CB just yet????

Oh and I had not installed Jevents so that explains that one

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds