• Page:

TOPIC: Bug When Setting Payment Type to PayPal Only

Bug When Setting Payment Type to PayPal Only 16 years 4 months ago #247

• goodlett
  • goodlett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Out of the box the program seems to work fine, however, I am not setup (or want to be) for Authorize.net or eCheck. So in settings I changed "Payments to allow" to Just Paypal and "eCheck Enabled/Disabled" to disabled. Then I setup a menu item to the component and called it Donate. When I click on the Menu Item I get this: Paypal Options One Time | Recurring | Amount etc.... When I click Process Donation it takes me to PayPal. It completely bypasses the form for taking information from the customer. As soon I change "Payments to allow" to Both then I get the option to select Authorize or Paypal and the button called "Next Step" I click Paypal then Next Step and it takes me to the page with the form to add my information. I click next, enter the donation amount and the order processes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bug When Setting Payment Type to PayPal Only 16 years 4 months ago #248

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. We found this bug in the latest release yesterday and have fixed it. We just uploaded a new release addressing this issue and a couple others. Go to your account and download the component again and get the new version 2.1.1. This will fix this issue. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds