Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] donation form is not working!

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #241

• lipos
  • lipos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just bought the donation form form from you guys because I can lose time for tweaking other forms and it's not working! Please check it on you own: http://demo.pilotit.com/test_ttd/index. ... izenetonce Installation was successful - No errors etc. The problem is that when I fill the form out and click Submit button I don't get any message, email, transaction didn't went through. I'm using Authrize.net and the ID along with the other thing is set up as it should be. I'm using default configuration, I tried test and live setup and didn't touch the source. I need working working form or my money back. Please help me. You can go ahead and fill the form to see that I'm talking about. The account is setup as a test one on auth...net side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #242

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Please send me admin access to your site so I can check it out. Also, please try this... put your auth.net account in test mode, but put DT Donate in LIVE mode. See what happens then. Also, what hosting do you have and with who?

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #243

• lipos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
the auth.net is in the test mode. i already tried it both in live and test mode with different configuration. my company is hosting the website so i have an access to everything. i appreciate fast respond. i really need to just make it work. Give me some contact info because your email is hidden.

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #244

• lipos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i can give you only ftp access data base one is hidden you think that going to be fine with you? if not please refund my money i will try to buy this kind of script somewhere else i would really like to use your though there's one thing that i will like to mention its' letter f in the top of mine website and admin panel do you know something about it? it's the fist time i see it here and i'm sure its happen after installing you component, or you visit in my admin panel please let me know about the status of this case i will send you the ftp access by mail

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #245

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We found and fixed the problem. It was a curl issue that obviously does not affect the majority of users. It seems to be related to the hosting setup. We created a solution that will be incorporated into the next release to make sure no one else runs into this problem.

[SOLVED] donation form is not working! 16 years 4 months ago #246

• lipos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Fantastic support! Thank you guys really, really much!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds