Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Errors after install

Errors after install 15 years 8 months ago #2208

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Fresh install of Joomla 1.0.15 using Rocket Theme Replicant template, component installs fine. On the backend if after setting up the control if I go to Manage Presets I get 3 errors:
Notice: Undefined variable: option in /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/admin.dtdonate.php on line 2439

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/admin.dtdonate.php on line 2441

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/admin.dtdonate.php on line 2497

If I add the component to the front end the fields are filled in with errors:
<br /><b>Notice</b>:  Undefined variable: rowProfile in <b>/var/www/html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php</b> on line <b>612</b><br /><br /><b>Notice</b>:  Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/var/www/html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php</b> on line <b>612</b><br />

Every field on the front end is filled with this. I am running CentOS 5.2, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.

I\'ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the component, downloaded a fresh copy of it and tried that...same errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Errors after install 15 years 7 months ago #2260

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Answered this in your support ticket... please stick to the ticket and try and avoid double requests. Thanks.

For your situation, please add:

error_reporting(0);

towards the beginning of the dtdonate.php and admin.dtdonate.php files. Add this line just after the line about preventing direct access to the file or it dies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds