Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar

with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar 16 years 5 months ago #214

• ajkoen
  • ajkoen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am using Joomla 1.1.13 and the latest release of DT Donate. I need to use a sidebar to list donation options and rewards. The sidebar content comes in via a module. I assigned the module to only display on the 'Donate' link from my main menu. When I click my 'Donate' link my sidebar content shows up correctly. However it only appears on the first page of DT Donate. As soon as I select pay pal or authorize.net, the sidebar content goes away. Any suggestions on this? thanks AJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar 16 years 5 months ago #215

• ajkoen
  • ajkoen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I figured out a solution... in addition to assigning my module to the 'Donate' link I also assigned it to the 'unassigned' option, and it works. But could create issues later on if there are more components which land up in the 'unassigned' area. let me know if there are other solutions. thanks Aj

with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar 16 years 1 month ago #216

• jomaco1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
This is by no means a "small" issue. Assigning modules is a critical function which is usually not a problem with other components. Is this something that will be fixed in a future release?

with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar 16 years 1 month ago #217

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We are working on this along with a few other items and will have an update later this week.

with Dtdonate my custom module does not diplay in sidebar 16 years 3 weeks ago #1127

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Just in case you did not know, we released version 2.1.4 of DT Donate a few days ago which addresses this Itemid issue. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds