• Page:

TOPIC: Bill To Company is required

Bill To Company is required 16 years 5 months ago #184

• sonya
  • sonya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've installed DT Donate and have it working properly with paypal. However, when I try to process the donation through authorize.net I get the following error: This transaction failed due to an error in application. Please notify the site administrator and provide the text that is displayed below: Reason : Bill To Company is required. I am pretty sure the Login ID and transaction key are correct. I used the same info as I have in virtuemart and that is working properly. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bill To Company is required 16 years 5 months ago #185

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. In the settings area, the very bottom setting is auth.net payment options. Which is yours set on? Once, Recurring, or Both? Also, are you in Test mode or Live mode? Also, in the actual transaction you are attempting... is it a onetime transaction or a recurring one?

Bill To Company is required 16 years 5 months ago #186

• sonya
  • sonya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, Thanks for the reply. The setting are set for both in the payment options. Both are set to live and payment options is set to once. The transaction I am attempting is a onetime transaction. Thanks

Bill To Company is required 16 years 5 months ago #187

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
sonya, please provide the website url where we can view and test this. Thanks. If you can also provide admin access via email or pm that would be helpful if you don't mind.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds