• Page:

TOPIC: DT Donate "Thank you" Page

DT Donate "Thank you" Page 16 years 9 months ago #133

• conticreative
  • conticreative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I finally made it work. Indeed my authorize.net info was wrong. However, when I complete a transaction I am taken to a pretty lame page that instead of saying "Thank you" or such, displays the title (in a table, no less) of "Billing Information". While I quite comfortable in changing the message and the layout, I have to wonder why that header is used for what is essentially a Thank you page and why are there no billing information at all? Basically, in a page called "Billing Information" (Or "thank you fo your donation") I would expect to see something like : "Thank you [NAME] for your donation in the amount of [AMOUNT]. Your donation is important to us blah, blah, blah. Basically, I would like to display some of the data they entered as confirmation so that they can also use it for tax deductible purposes. Surely I don't want to have a page called "Billing Information" that contains a plain text thank you notice. However, before I change the page for good I want to make sure of what the logic behind it was. Thank you kindly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds