Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All great except I cant go further than the confirm details screen when registering ??

All great except I cant go further than the confirm details screen when registering ?? 9 years 2 months ago #24098

• mark1
  • mark1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you as always, but I think I am going to have to seek some professional paid help now, as this is way more than my capabilities, I have no idea about script or what to look for. Are you able to PM me with anyone that has experience in DT Register that would be prepared to get this resolved as a paid project ? Its a shame as I think I am getting close, but I just dont have the knowledge to do this. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All great except I cant go further than the confirm details screen when registering ?? 9 years 2 months ago #24100

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Sent you an email with details on how you can hire us for help with fixing things outside of DT Register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds