TOPIC: Group Registration Fee Calculation

Group Registration Fee Calculation 11 years 2 months ago #20114

• MarcBE
  • MarcBE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are using DT register 2.7.13 and Joomla 1.5.25

I am trying to set up a simple registration for individuals and groups. I have created a conditional fee field that discounts types of memberships by a set dollar amount. Everything works fin in the individual registration.

The group registration works the same as the individual registration. There is no discount for groups. Each member of the group selects from the same conditional fee field as in the individual registration. Strangely the total fee is off. If 3 group members, the fee is off by $60. If 2 group members, by $30. The only place that $30 shows up is in the early bird discount ($30.00). Is it only being applied once to the group registration? If I make the Group discount $30 less per person the early bird discount is still applied making the fee $30.00 too low! Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Group Registration Fee Calculation 10 years 11 months ago #20645

• guybeckett
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have exactly the same problem. I need to apply early birds to each member of the group - not just the first member. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Group Registration Fee Calculation 10 years 11 months ago #20646

• dtwsol
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You guys have two different issues. @MarcBE, you likely have a bug tied to the very old version you are using. DTH won't help much with that unless you update to the current version. For 1.5, I think it is now at 2.7.23.

@guybeckett, there are settings in configuration, I think at the bottom of the first tab, where you can set various fees/discounts (like early bird, late fee, etc) and how they are to calculate in group registrations... either once for the group or calculated for each member. That's all you need to do most likely is change that setting.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds