Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister?

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18861

• testit
  • testit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I would like to manage a volleyball group with DTRegister.

Is it possible to achieve following with DTRegister?:

There are 6 regular Members of the volleyball team in the group REGULAR.
If each of those 6 members confirms/accepts the next event schedule DTRegister sends out an email with the list of actual players.

If one or more (X) of the 6 regular players decline (cannot join the next event/game) the members of another group "guest players" get an emal via DTRegister that they can join (register for) the game. The first X guest players that register for that event fill up the team until the limit of 6 players is reached.

Finally all players (regular and guest players) get an email via DTRegister with the final status of attendees.

Thanks a lot
testit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18862

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This is not how DT Register works. What you are describing is essentially having members manually registered to specific spots then needing the users to confirm that registration... and then assignments and emails being sent based on user's acceptance (or not) of that registration. This is a completely different process than DT Register or any other event registration system for Joomla that I know of.

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18863

• testit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for your fast reply.

Is it possible to "clone" an event with registred (by the admin) attendees so that it becomes a recurring event?

So I could define 10 volleyball events with players A,B,C,D,E,F,G and those players simply need to decline/cancel their attendance.

So far a I recall DTRegister is able to inform persons via Email about the possibility to register for an event when other persons decline an the limit of attendees is not reached.

Best regards
testit

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18866

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
You can copy events, but that does NOT copy registrants.

DT Reg does not automatically email people notifying them of space left in the event either.

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18869

• testit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I really was very sure that there was sth. like a [url]waiting queue[/url] for persons that are interested in certain events that are already full in case of declinations of registrants (sickness etc.).

But obviously it was a mistake.

Best regards
testit

Volleball Group: Ist this possible with DTRegister? 11 years 7 months ago #18872

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
There is a waiting list feature... but it is manual. No one is automatically notified if a space becomes available.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds