Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: major problem with classes showing up on event reg display

major problem with classes showing up on event reg display 11 years 8 months ago #18615

• Target4fun
  • Target4fun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
On my website: AlamoDefense.Net

I have several class dates that appear on my front end in which were duplicates of a class that I already had. This may have been an error with the reoccurring event date feature. So I tried to solve this problem by just hiding the ones I do have access to and then the duplication goes away. Now I have something wrong with the hidden (on backend) class dates and they are all not allowing registration and I have no way to delete edit or even see them.

Please help I have recently invested thousands of dollars in radio adverstising pointing and using DT register and no one can sign up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

major problem with classes showing up on event reg display 11 years 8 months ago #18616

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
If you have such a critical issue, I'm not sure why you haven't submitted a ticket on it. We need to see what's going on in your site. I don't know what version you are running or anything. Give details in a ticket with access to your site. Then give specifics on which events to look at. I just picked an event at random and went right to the registration form. I need to know what is showing that shouldn't be... and what has no active registration that should have.

Most likely, it sounds like repeating events that were not done quite right. We can look, just give details please. Thanks!

major problem with classes showing up on event reg display 11 years 8 months ago #18617

• Target4fun
  • Target4fun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Very Sorry about that. I was ignorant to the proper procedure of getting problems solved. I have now submitted a ticket. Thanks for your speedy response!

major problem with classes showing up on event reg display 11 years 8 months ago #18619

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
As stated in your ticket...

In repeating events, you have set them up to cause many of them to not have active registration. When you set a registration open date and/or cut-off date in the parent event... it will apply relatively to each repeat. For example, I see one of your events was set to open registration one week prior to the event. That means each repeat will also open one week prior to the repeat occurrence. The same applies to cut-off dates.

So if registration is not active, it's because you have it set to not activate yet. You can go into each repeat and modify that open date as needed... or just clear it out. You don't need an open date or cut-off date unless you need to delay opening or cut-off early.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds