create a number of limited hours 11 years 8 months ago #18507

• sergeweb54
  • sergeweb54's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello

I'll try to explain my request:
I have hours that i can use, just as courses, and I wish that registrants can book up to a certain limit.

for instance :
i can hire a room 10 times, at the time the registrant need, but at the limit of ten times ... and if a registrant has registered 3 hours, it lets 7 hours for others.

is it clear ?

so : is it possible to do that with dtregister ?
it is still installed on the site for others requierements

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

create a number of limited hours 11 years 8 months ago #18511

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I don't think I completely understand this, but I believe I can answer it this way.

You CAN set a limit to how many times any field selection can be made... like booking a room... you could say this room can be selected up to 10 times. That limit is applied per event.

You can NOT set any limits that apply PER USER. I can't say each user can choose up to 10 items. The limits are applied to a whole event, not each person.

So if I understand what you are needing, I think you are good. Create a simple selection field and set your selection limits appropriately. You can have a field for a room, then give values for each hour using checkboxes so the registrant can select more than one if needed. You give 10 boxes... one for each hour. Set a selection limit of 1 for each value, meaning each hour can only be selected by one person. One registrant chooses 3 hour boxes. The next person comes and those 3 boxes are not able to be selected. They'd just have the remaining 7 to choose from.

See our selection fields video tutorial for more help and examples.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds