• lifequalityinstitute
  • lifequalityinstitute's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I have the Joomla User Auto-Creation set to "yes, required" in an event -

this pops up before my main form fields

"Please create a login account so you can access your registrations later. "

I'm missing how creating someone as a "Joomla User" will allow them access to their registrations at a later date - UNLESS you have something like ComBuilder or JomSocial installed.

I have a Joomla log in module published and when logging in prior to filling out an event registration form - being logged in is not giving me any special access to my previous event registrations.

I could totally see this 'access to previous registrations' if CB or JomSocial was installed - as I have used DTR on sites with CB and that is allowable.

But what about a site that isn't using a member management extension?

in Config settings - User Profile Integration is set to "no" as I dont have CB/JS installed.

So in short - how can a logged in "Joomla User" access their registration records?

this is for a 1.5.xx site and is here:
http://www.lifequalityinstitute.org/new ... Itemid=147

Thanks
LRG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"access your registrations later" 11 years 9 months ago #18228

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Accessing full registration history and data is not done through CB or JS... it's done through our User Panel... a feature and part of DT Register that has been there for a long time :)

Go to create a Joomla menu item... select DT Register, then "User Panel". This is available only to logged in users and will give them their registration history. Then, based on what you have enabled... they'll be able to cancel, make changes and/or payments, etc. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds