• Page:

TOPIC: CSV Export - from front-end

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 11 months ago #17883

• bernie.farkas
  • bernie.farkas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When accessing CSV Export from the Control Panel from a Joomla Menu, not all events are displayed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 11 months ago #17887

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This is on purpose. On the frontend CSV export, a user will only see events that they are listed as the moderator for.

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 11 months ago #17893

• shardison
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to see this available on front end for more than the moderator of that event.

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 10 months ago #18065

• QASAdmin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
This post cleared up my confusion on why I could not see events to export with CSV export on the FE...but I changed moderator from me (Super Admin) to another and now as Super Admin I cannot see the event, only the new moderator??? As Super, I should be able to see EVERYTHING. Could I possibly have another setting preventing this?

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 10 months ago #18066

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Right now, it doesn't matter who or what user type you are... if you are not the moderator, you can't run the export on the FRONTEND. This will be modified soon.

CSV Export - from front-end 11 years 10 months ago #18086

• jtjohnson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dthadmin wrote: Right now, it doesn't matter who or what user type you are... if you are not the moderator, you can't run the export on the FRONTEND. This will be modified soon.

This is something I've been waiting for for over a year now. I have a soccer ministry that is using dt register to sign up campers to church sponsored soccer camps. They would like to be able to allow the church sponsors to be able to log onto the website and download a CSV export to see registrations and their details. I would like to be able to allow a certain user CSV export ability for a certain event from the front end. Currently I have hacked the Joomla system to add an additional field into the user database and I have a query that pulls event registrations from the dt register database matching that field to an event category. It works, but it's limited and sloppy. It also doesn't allow me to update their Joomla/dt register because I would have to re-code the hack each time and it's time consuming and cost prohibitive for them. Do you have any kind of ETA on expanded functionality on the CSV Export from the front-end?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds