• Page:

TOPIC: Files not found

Files not found 15 years 5 months ago #2782

• Comingdeer
  • Comingdeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just installed DT_Donate and configured the settings to use Authorize.net and created a menu link and I am getting teh following php errors... the files exist but I can\'t figure out why its not finding it. I can hardcode the reference but then it has security issues as it looks like its not coming from joomla. Recommendations?
[02-Dec-2008 11:50:21] PHP Warning:  require_once(components/com_dtdonate/eCheck.html.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\\HostingSpaces\\FiveTalentSoftware1\\FiveTalentSoftware.com\\wwwroot\\components\\com_dtdonate\\dtdonate.php on line 65
[02-Dec-2008 11:50:21] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href=\'function.require\'>function.require]: Failed opening required \'components/com_dtdonate/eCheck.html.php\' (include_path=\'.;D:\\php\\pear\') in D:\\HostingSpaces\\FiveTalentSoftware1\\FiveTalentSoftware.com\\wwwroot\\components\\com_dtdonate\\dtdonate.php on line 65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Files not found 15 years 5 months ago #2784

• Comingdeer
  • Comingdeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nevermind, I figured it out. I am using IIS6 and for some reason the parent folder of my wwwroot folder needed web read/execute permissions. Strange that everything else works in joomla 1.5 but the DT_Donate component for folder permissions.... looks like it might be something left over from the joomla 1.0.x code. Because for everything else moving to 1.5.x fixed the folder permission issues with giving the web user access to the parent folder of the wwwroot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds