• Page:

TOPIC: Removing Weekly on the reoccuring

Removing Weekly on the reoccuring 15 years 9 months ago #1904

• scion
  • scion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Is there anyway to remove the weekly on the pull down menu for reoccuring? I would like to replace it with ONE-TIME. This way the customer is not confused when trying to make a one time donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Removing Weekly on the reoccuring 15 years 4 months ago #2969

• abossola
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I\'d like to have it set up as one time only. Is there a simple way to do so with the paypal option?

Removing Weekly on the reoccuring 15 years 4 months ago #2977

• bradymc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Isn\'t that already handled on the first page? If you have one-time and recurring options turned on, you are taken to a page that makes you select which type of donation you are trying to make. It would only confuse someone to select a recurring donation and then have \"one-time\" listed in the drop down options.

Removing Weekly on the reoccuring 15 years 4 months ago #2986

• abossola
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
What I meant was that I ONLY want one time and would prefer to remove occuring option all together.

Removing Weekly on the reoccuring 15 years 4 months ago #2987

• bradymc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
My mistake. I was referring to the way it works with Authorize.net as the only way to pay. I\'m not sure how the PayPal end of things works because I\'m strictly using Authorize.net. There\'s a convenient dropdown for Authorize.net to specify one-time, recurring, or both. You\'d think that there\'d be the same option for PayPal.

*looking at PayPal stuff*

Looks to me like you\'d have to hack the core code and that can be a pain when updating to new versions. You can easily lose your work if you\'re not careful.

It would be better to submit a support ticket for help with this. I could probably help with what is seen on the screen, but I\'m new to this whole thing too and don\'t know what ramifications a few HTML changes would have on emails, databases, admin stuff, etc.

Good luck!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds