Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] DT Donate Not sending Paypal info back to site

[SOLVED] DT Donate Not sending Paypal info back to site 12 years 6 months ago #15155

• 32wendy
  • 32wendy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello

I just Upgraded to newest DT Donate for J1.5 vs2-2-5
The following issues exist:
1) Paypal screen does NOT show the amount of donation until User inputs it (Even thought they filled it out in the form in Joomla)
Paypal ALSO asks for a Qty to be filled in now (Makes no sense since they are not BUYING a quantity of anything. Customer will NOt know what to put here)

2) Paypal Successfully processes the transaction and emails receipt to user - but the entire transaction does NOT get recorded in Joomla in DT Donate.

Anyone else out there experiencing these issues???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] DT Donate Not sending Paypal info back to site 12 years 2 months ago #16317

• jhartley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I had the first issue when i installed...no matter what a user selected or entered, when they went to Paypal, the amount showed $0 and no description. An update was sent to me when i opened a support ticket and the update solved this issue.

However, i then tried to process a donation (both live and in sandbox mode) and experienced the other issue you mention. The user gets a paypal confirmation but no thank you message. And the admin gets an email with no donation information from the field data. And the donation record doesn't exist in DT Donate.

I've attempted to submit a ticket but the system gives me an error. I've used the contact form...but have not heard back

[SOLVED] DT Donate Not sending Paypal info back to site 12 years 2 months ago #16482

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Anyone having this issue still needs to update to version 2.3.0. If an issue remains, it will be due to your IPN configuration.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds