Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 11 months ago #13659

• gswahhab
  • gswahhab's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi everybody,

Having an issue with DT Donate while using paypal. I'm using paypal only and after filling out the donation form and click next, it just goes to a blank screen instead of paypal for processing. Any ideas on why this is happening? Here is the URL below:

http://2getsavvy.com/foundation/donate. ... pre_paypal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 10 months ago #13802

• breezeboogie
  • breezeboogie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The same is happening to me. I see your page no longer does this. How did you resolve the issue?

I've tried to:
switch the template from my Rockettheme (Gantry) template to a default template
reinstall the component
checked to verify that i have PHP 5+, Joomla 1.23, and just ensure that everything is current about my installation.

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 10 months ago #13808

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey guys... this bug was already resolved in the 2.2.4b build. Download from My Orders and update. If you still have an issue with this (which is doubtful), submit a ticket about it.

We'll be updating to 2.2.4c in a day or so with another fix related to PayPal, but this particular bug was already fixed. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 10 months ago #13815

• breezeboogie
  • breezeboogie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
will do. thanks.

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 10 months ago #13840

• gswahhab
  • gswahhab's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Still having the same issue but on this site:

http://2getsavvy.com/posh/index.php?opt ... 59&lang=en

Paypal had the issue. Upgraded to 2.2.4c

This is what the page looks like when I believe it should be going over to paypal: http://www.diigo.com/item/image/1e88k/2u1y

[SOLVED] Using paypal when clicking next goes to blank page 12 years 1 week ago #17349

• amy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having the same problem now except I am using DT Donate 2.3.0a on Joomla 1.5.25.

This did work fine in a previous version of DT Donate (2.2.x). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds