TOPIC: recurring monthly charge, or annual payment

recurring monthly charge, or annual payment 13 years 3 months ago #11462

• battenkill
  • battenkill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Friends.

I know everyone is busy, but we are working on this right now, so I would appreciate it greatly if we could get direction ASAP. Thanks in advance!!!

www.solentiname.org

We are using DT Donate to solicit general donations, as well as specific donations for student scholarship funds. Two questions...We envision a "donate" button on each of the student pages, and when a donor clicks on the button, can that student be automatically entered in a custom field in DT Donate. If not, then we can probably set up presets, but we have about 40 students so the list is going to be long...

The second question is that we would like to give donors the option of either a monthly recurring, or an annual payment. At this time they are asked in initial phase to choose between a recurring or single -- seems early to me, and so we would like to ask that question after they have decided to sponsor and chosen a student.

I can not seem to find my version number....but purchased in 11.2007. And lastly, are there significant functional updates to the current version, enough so I should consider updating?

Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

recurring monthly charge, or annual payment 13 years 1 month ago #12570

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry for the delays on this post. 11/2007?? Yikes. Most definitely, you should update if you haven't already since you posted this.

There isn't a method of having a button that can be clicked elsewhere in the site and then auto-populate data into a DT Donate field. Pre-sets is the direction you should go. Or just give a dropdown selection field for the donor to choose a student name from a list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds