• Page:

TOPIC: Paypal Cancel Errors

Paypal Cancel Errors 16 years 1 month ago #1067

• digitalpure
  • digitalpure's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to figure out what is happening here. When I cancel a paypal payment it is taking me back to a page that does not exist, and therefore it spits out a nasty error message.

here is the error message::: [url=http://]http://[/url]<url>/components/com_dtdonate/paypalfailure.php?user_id=19&amount=5.00

I am curious on some of the tings here:
1. Where are you getting the user_id=19 as this user is not registerd, or logged into CB
2. Why are you calling the page also based on donation amount, should this not be a blank field, or rather a transaction ID from the session and not the donation amount.

Why not redirect back to the start of the donation page, or a page that explains there was a error with paypal and that the user will need to submit the donation again.

Finally, all these errors are getting logged in the donation history even if they were canceled. Is there a way to stop donations that are canceled are not showing in the history.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paypal Cancel Errors 16 years 2 days ago #1430

• onesimus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem. Has there been a fix yet?

Paypal Cancel Errors 15 years 11 months ago #1454

• mstroven
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Any word on this? When you charge for a plugin, it probably ought to work...

Paypal Cancel Errors 15 years 11 months ago #1455

• digitalpure
  • digitalpure's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I would agree with the idea of pay for product, product works and people buy more of the product.

I have about 15 sites that I would like to buy licenses for, but need to get some support.

Paypal Cancel Errors 15 years 10 months ago #1743

• JulieL
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I\'m reposting under DT Register..... right problem, wrong package!

Has anyone received a solution for this? ALL of my registrations will be group and Paypal only. Without this part working, the component will not work for us.....

I just confirmed that the registrations are written to the DB table even if Paypal does not process. I downloaded on 6/14/08, since this is an older post, does anyone have the code correction for this?

Paypal Cancel Errors 15 years 10 months ago #1805

• ahwoogamac
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
My client just pointed out the same issue to me. It looks as though the paypalfailure.php and paypalreturn.php are looking to a global.php file that seems to only be in Joomla 1.0.x; version 1.5 doesn\'t have this file. Any recommendations on how we can change those \"require\" and \"require_once\" lines to work with v1.5?

Also, when I tried to reinstall Dt donate to see if that would fix the problem, the component installed correctly, but now all links in the admin area go to the donations records page, no matter which link I click on.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.874 seconds