Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Front-End errors...

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1024

• c1scok1d
  • c1scok1d's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Why am I getting these errors on the front end? Notice: Constant DT_SELECT_CARD_TYPE already defined in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/languages/english.dtdonate.php on line 133 Notice: Constant DT_NAME already defined in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/languages/english.dtdonate.php on line 154 Notice: Undefined variable: rowProfile in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 673 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 673 Notice: Undefined variable: rowProfile in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 676 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 676 The text lines in the form also have errors, here\'s one: <br /><b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: rowProfile in <b>/www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php</b> on line <b>625</b><br /><br /><b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/www/virtuals/lambdatauomegaaka.com/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php</b> on line <b>625</b><br />

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1025

• c1scok1d
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
No help yet aye? Well here's a bit more info to maybe incourage someone to help the less intelligent. It appears that the 'Constant' errors are as a result of the variables being declared twice in the file. One declaration is for the admin panel, the other is for the user frontend section. The 'rowProfile' variable error seems to be as a result of a missing database field. Any of this making any sense to anyone?

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1026

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please login to the site and submit a support ticket with this info and include access to your joomla site, ftp and database (via phpmyadmin). We'll see what is missing and help you get it sorted out.

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1072

• c1scok1d
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ticket has been opened with necessary site information. If you guys can get this sorted out it would be great. I\'m tryin\' to launch this site by end of the week.

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1078

• murph
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
This sort of thing happens to me when I have Joomla error reporting turned on the in server section of the global configuration admin control panel.

[SOLVED] Front-End errors... 16 years 1 month ago #1080

• c1scok1d
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Error reporting has been disabled but no luck, still gettin\' the errors?

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds