• Page:

TOPIC: DT Billing 1.0.0 released today!

DT Billing 1.0.0 released today! 16 years 2 months ago #658

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have released a new component called DT Billing! This is a system enabling you to create and manage client invoices and accept online bill payment. For more details, click the link below: http://www.dthdevelopment.com/content/view/40/56/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Billing 1.0.0 released today! 16 years 2 months ago #659

• dtskim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This is great news, and from the initial looks it seems to be good. However, I have one question with this. I had purchased DT Register, and have been very happy with it. However, one thing it lacked was how to address those who register by phone, fax, or by person. This would also throw off the count of registrants. DT Billing seems to be a perfect solution for this, but is it integrated with DT Register? Are the database back-end use the same tables and fields? In other words, can I get the list of registrants on the same screen against the same events from DT Register? Thank you!

DT Billing 1.0.0 released today! 16 years 2 months ago #660

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
No, these are two completely separate components accomplishing two totally different tasks. The next release of DT Register should address the issue of being able to add registrants manually. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.097 seconds