TOPIC: Bugs in DT Invoice

Bugs in DT Invoice 7 years 6 months ago #26307

• Intellitrain
  • Intellitrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan and team.

I gave DT Invoice a try out for DT Register and normal billing purpose. So far I think overall it does what it sets out to do.

Just bugs that I noticed:
  1. Due Date in Invoice not dynamically updated. Perhaps it could be automatically populated by system based on the date of Invoice created + the number of days set in Payment Terms.
  2. Invoices generated after registering for event, does not contain teh PDF invoice. The email only triggered the message in email body.
  3. When Unpaid status is selected in the Invoice creation "form", the PDF invoice states "Paid". If "Paid" Status selected, it is also "Paid".
  4. Event Title field on the "form" does not auto populate events from DT Register

Somethings that could be improved on:
  1. To include a Cc copy of the email to administrator of the invoices sent to recipients.
  2. Is it possible to change the location path of where the PDF Invoice is stored? currently I think it is stored in the main root directory of the site.
  3. In DT Invoice Create plugin, could all events be by default auto-generate invoice after registration completed? Rather than selecting the event(s) which we want to auto-generate invoice for after new events are created.
  4. Alternatively, could there be an option to select request for Invoice in the registration page, that generates if request is "Yes"?

Is there a feature to auto/dynamically call out data fields from Community Builder, if DT Invoice is used for other purposes?

Looking forward to new updates of DT Invoice extension if there is any coming soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds