• Page:

TOPIC: Fatal Error

Fatal Error 15 years 9 months ago #1933

• kevincam
  • kevincam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::Decode() in /home/content/k/e/v/kevincam/html/components/com_dtbilling/dtbilling.php on line 533

When trying to pay an invoice, after selecting the method of payment and clicking next.

Joomla 1.5.3, PHP 5.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fatal Error 15 years 8 months ago #1957

• kevincam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow, this extension might not be dead but the support is lacking. I hope somebody builds a reliable billing solution soon.

Fatal Error 15 years 8 months ago #1966

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Kevin, to address your helpful comments...

1) DT Billing IS a reliable billing solution and has been very stable... very little reported problems at all. Obviously, it is also new and still in continued development.

2) The priority support is through our ticket system. The forum is more of a community support. We answer posts here obviously, but the support tickets are priority. I don\'t see that you have submitted a ticket for this.

3) The biggest thing here in your regard is that you are using DT Billing in Joomla 1.5.3. NOWHERE does it say that this extension works in 1.5.x. Are there people successfully using it in 1.5 legacy? Yes. Do we promote it to work in 1.5 yet? No. You can\'t expect us to devote time to support you when you\'re using the component in an environment that we never said it would work in.

Not trying to be rude, but your jabs at our support in this particular circumstance are unwarranted and unnecessary. We are completely overloaded at the moment and doing our best to support our extensions as we always have. However, a forum post with a problem of using the component outside of its posted abilities does not get priority attention. That should be understandable I would think. We\'ll have the new version out ASAP... obviously way behind schedule, but we\'re doing the best that we can amidst everything else. You may not realize it, but building and supporting these extensions is not the only thing in our lives at the moment. Your patience and understanding would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Fatal Error 15 years 8 months ago #1968

• kevincam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, my final post about this.

I only left that jab to see if you would respond. Apparently you guys only respond to jabs, my last to attempts at regular questions went unanswered why are there only replys to my jabs and not my problems?

So the ticketing system was never mentioned before until now. It would have been nice if you suggested that when I had my first problem
then I would\'ve used that instead of the forum

Fatal Error 15 years 8 months ago #1969

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Are you not on our email newsletter list? You should be as all purchasers of components are added to the list. The last number of newsletters have all mentioned the support ticket system. There are many references in this forum about submitting support tickets too. Also, when you login on our site, the page you are sent to has a link for submitting a ticket. So, it is not new by any means... been running for many months.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds