Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help!

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #398

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here is the scenario. I installed and uploaded the registration component, and received an error. I went to the instructions and found that I forgot to install the JEvent component, modules and bots. So I removed all traces of the registration component, from my database and file directories. I now re-upload my registration component and receive this error: SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ENGINE=MyISAM' at line 13 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_dtregister_field_event` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `field_id` int(11) default NULL, `event_id` int(11) default NULL, `showed` tinyint(3) unsigned default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM; SQL = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_dtregister_field_event` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `field_id` int(11) default NULL, `event_id` int(11) default NULL, `showed` tinyint(3) unsigned default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM; Please help! Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #399

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Did it install correctly the first time? I'm assuming it did then you got the error in the backend when setting up registrations. The backend will definitely give errors when JEvents is not in place. If it did install correctly the first time... did you completely drop all of the DT Register tables? What version of Joomla are you using? Any info you can provide may be helpful here. Thanks!

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #400

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi I am using Joomla 1.0.13.. I removed all the tables that I could find, related to DT Register. Any idea?

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #401

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Honestly.... no :) You didn't answer... did it install correctly the first time?

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #402

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I actually didn't check. As soon as I saw the error(telling me that I was missing JSEvents), I removed all entities, and files from the directory.

[SOLVED] Problem Installation: Please help! 16 years 3 months ago #403

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Please email us admin access to your joomla admin and FTP and we'll check it out. THanks.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds