Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Group Registration data does not post to Community Builder

Group Registration data does not post to Community Builder 12 years 6 months ago #15309

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
wayne - nothing is random. When you are logged in, your registration record... whether individual or group... will post to your profile and show in the tab from our CB plugin. It is the group billing information (not any group member) that is used for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Group Registration data does not post to Community Builder 12 years 6 months ago #15312

• waynejb
  • waynejb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I appreciate your feedback. This has nothing to do WHEN BEING LOGGED IN. Any new person registering does not always post data/create a record in CB. I keep adding new records from the front-end, some post to CB and some do not.

GLOBAL
User Profile Integration: CB
All fields and synced

EVENT LEVEL
Joomla User Auto-Creation: YES

Group Registration data does not post to Community Builder 12 years 6 months ago #15313

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Oh I thought you were talking about seeing records in the user profile. Wasn't clear.

So you have auto-user creation enabled. If one event creates the user profile while another does not, it's a setup problem. For the user creation to work, it needs name and email fields. Make sure your event is set for the fields firstname, lastname and email set to be used for "Members & Billing" or "Billing Only". If one or more of these fields are not being used for group billing (the page after the member info pages), then no user profile will be created.

Also make sure the Joomla global configuration is set to allow user registration. This is required.

Group Registration data does not post to Community Builder 12 years 6 months ago #15329

• waynejb
  • waynejb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you for the clarification. That did help. Is there any setting to allow data to post correctly to a drop-down field in CB? For example: Shirt size may be S,M,L and the same in CB. The data does not post.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds