• Page:

TOPIC: Questions regarding DT Register

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 7 months ago #4948

• revoD
  • revoD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I plan on developing a website that will allow users to register for trips until it is booked. From what I've read it seems DT Register can do most of what I want but there are still some questions I'd like answered before I purchase the extension.

1. Each paying guest would have a file with everything they did with us (trip date, time, # in party, etc.) and all email correspondences. Is this possible?

2. The database should be searchable by an admin for any paying guest or a named participant on their trip and to create a trip roster or any individual trip and a separate payment roster for the same trip.

3. Create a location roster for all individuals who went to each particular location and send a mass email to this roster. This should be searchable by date, time, location, guest or participant name, group size, etc.

Please let me know if these are possible on not possible. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 7 months ago #4949

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello...

1. Each paying guest would have a file with everything they did with us (trip date, time, # in party, etc.) and all email correspondences. Is this possible?

This is not necessarily there. You CAN sort all of the backend records by name/email/etc and then see all records together from a specific user. Also all records can be exported in CSV files. You can select the event(s) then what data you want. Take your needed data and pull it into another program as needed.

2. The database should be searchable by an admin for any paying guest or a named participant on their trip and to create a trip roster or any individual trip and a separate payment roster for the same trip.

Again, the records are sortable and able to be exported. There is not a utility for creating trip rosters for an individual.

3. Create a location roster for all individuals who went to each particular location and send a mass email to this roster. This should be searchable by date, time, location, guest or participant name, group size, etc.

The frontend has the ability to list all attendees of the event and will show whatever data you have configured to show. The backend will show all registrants of a selected event. There is also an email function where you can create and send an email to all registrants of a selected event.

While DT Register is not setup exactly as you have detailed in your questions, you will find that it is the most customizable solution for Joomla and also has more frequent updates than other solutions. If there are features that you really need that are not there, we can also discuss custom work for you. Thanks.

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 7 months ago #4951

• revoD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
What a quick response! Thanks for answering my questions. I'll discuss this with my business partners, but I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon.

Thanks again.

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 6 months ago #5058

• revoD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the best way to talk to you regarding custom development work? I would like to use DT register but customize it to fit our needs.

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 6 months ago #5061

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
revoD - put together the details of what you want to do.. giving as much detail as possible... include the timeframe you would need it done it... then email that to us. We'll take a look and get back to you regarding if/when we can do it. We're a bit backed up at the moment, but we'll take a look!

Questions regarding DT Register 14 years 6 months ago #5067

• revoD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I've sent a form submission with the details via your contact form. Please confirm it was received. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.124 seconds