Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1246

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
spaniard82 - in case you have not seen it, your support ticket was updated and this problem was resolved on your site. See the ticket and let us know in the ticket if you need anything further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1247

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The patch download file was just updated once again. The only file modified was dtregister.php. The change is for those using DT Register in Joomla 1.5.x. If you are using 1.0, you do not need to modify the file if you have the version posted a couple days ago. Thanks.

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1255

• spaniard82
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The problem has not been resolved yet. I replied to the email with the info regarding the problems and I\'ve updated the ticket but here\'s the info just in case:

Free events
I removed the security check image option for now but now this is what happens:

https://iamericaslj.org/index.php?optio ... 18&lang=en

With Firefox I get this pop up message: \"although this page is encripted, the information you have entered is
to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.
Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?\"
With the options to send or cancel.
When you click on send it takes you to the confirmation page but the data entered is not displayed. If you click on back, the pop up window comes up with the same message. If you click on send, pop up window comes up again and redirects you to the home page, not thank you page, and it does not register.
With IE (version 6 and 7), there\'s no pop up window but the other problem about the data not being displayed, and not registering is the same.

Pay later option

This is not working either (both Firefox and IE). When selecting pay later either by mail or at the door you can enter the info but it does not register.

Thank you. I really appreciate your help on this!
David

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1262

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
For the sake of other readers/users, the issues spaniard is having is due to the SSL he is using. We are working on a solution for him, but the issues that were addressed with these patch files DO fix the issues that have been general issues with 2.2.2. We do have other users that successfully use DT Register 2.2.2 with SSL. Most of the time, a problem with SSL ends up being on the hosting side or something like that.

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1274

• spaniard82
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Do you have an update on those issues? My boss is getting really impatient. Are the issues fixable, and if so, do you know when they will be fixed?
thank you.

Patch Fix for DT Register 2.2.2 16 years 3 weeks ago #1283

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
spaniard82 -
Ok, this problem is clearly singled out to your website. Here is the issue...

When you switch to a https secure url, you get the popup asking if you want to display both nonsecure and secure items. This is the usual response when you have absolute links in your site to images, css files, etc. If you click Yes, then the page will load but no longer be secure. If you click No, any nonsecure items will not load. In YOUR site, this means the CSS files do not load.

You need to fix your template so the CSS files and any images are pulled in with RELATIVE links. For example, do NOT use this:

<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\" www.yourdomain.com/templates/template_na...ss/template_css.css\ " type=\"text/css\"/>

OR this...

<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/template_name/css/template_css.css\" type=\"text/css\"/>

INSTEAD, use this...

<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"/templates/template_name/css/template_css.css\" />

If you can find and fix all absolute links and such in your site layout, your SSL issue should be resolved.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds