Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Amount missing from acknowledgment and database

Amount missing from acknowledgment and database 15 years 3 months ago #3255

• phufford
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I\'m running into this same issue. It also seems to be random. Ours was on a $1000 donation. The person who donated was a little freaked out about it and of course called us to ask what\'s going on and such. After checking out the software and the settings, everything seems to be working properly. Other people have donated via DT Donate and haven\'t run into this, however according to the transaction records on Joomla there have been about half a dozen $0.00 donations that the Authorize.net records don\'t match up with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amount missing from acknowledgment and database 15 years 2 months ago #3283

• phufford
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This is big issue for us. When dealing with money like this to be told your donation was for $0.00 when the actual donation of much more than that actually goes through, you can run into a number of issues.

First, people think it didn\'t work so they try it again or send a check in addition to the online donation that actually went through the system properly. Then there is confusion/anger at double donations and the wrong information being e-mailed.

Second, we start to lose their trust when the system isn\'t working like it should. If they can\'t display the correct amount...what else isn\'t working? Is my money safe? All those thoughts go through their heads and maybe next time they don\'t donate.

I\'d really appreciate at least an acknowledgment that you\'re aware of the issue so I know that you\'re looking into the problem. The last thing we want is to lose the trust of our audience because of this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds