Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not Seeing JEvents items in DT Register?

Not Seeing JEvents items in DT Register? 14 years 2 months ago #6318

• tekfix
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I had an issue with not seeing the events but managed to make it work. Maybe this information can be useful to someone:

My setup: Joomla 1.5.15, JEvents 1.5.3, DT Register 2.6.1, PHP 5.2.9.

I have migrated from an old site using J 1.0 and JEvents 1.4.2 using the normal migration process and migration plugin for JEvents. The migration worked fine, and the events are ok in JEvents 1.5.3. But they do not show up in DT Register! The events are not recurring events, so they should show. I also did a resync of the events, but that did not help.

Then, by chance I made a small change in one of the events and after that it showed up! I opened each event and saved it without changes and that helped! Now all my events are visible in the dropdown!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not Seeing JEvents items in DT Register? 14 years 1 week ago #7233

• mnmarshalls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

tekfix wrote: The events are not recurring events, so they should show. I also did a resync of the events, but that did not help.

Then, by chance I made a small change in one of the events and after that it showed up! I opened each event and saved it without changes and that helped! Now all my events are visible in the dropdown!

I have the same problem. The events were brought into JEvents through iCal import from Google, and none of them showed up when I went to create a new registration in DT Register. If I go into each one and not even make a change, just hit "save", then they show up. But I have several hundred imported events, and there will be new imports in the future. This is not a feasible solution. I read somewhere that iCal events would be supported in the 1.5 native version, I am using 2.6.4, is there an issue still?

To make things even weirder, when I go to the "Waiting list" section, ALL events are listed in the dropdown. At the moment, in the "Events" section, there are only two. Why are they appearing in one place but not the other?

Not Seeing JEvents items in DT Register? 13 years 4 months ago #10483

• randelld
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have only 5 events in Jevents. They are all set to start tomorrow, they are all published and none of them repeat.
When I look in DTR (v2.7.0i) event manager I see a list of events but with the event name column empty. If I click to edit one of the events half of the event data is missing.
When I go back to event manager and click "New" I get the next page and choose Jevents Sync, then when I click on the drop down "Select Event" There are no options in there.

I really need some help, I can't leave the site like this and will have to restore back to 2.6.9 AGAIN.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds