Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22445

• bjensen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I am using Joomla 3.1 and when I insert any information into the configuration fields the page will not save and I see a blank white screen. I purchased DT Invoice last night so I believe I am using the most current version of DT Invoice

Thank you.

Barbara Jensen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22447

• turntwo2118
  • turntwo2118's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I purchased this thinking it was available for 2.5. I hope it's ready soon, as I need it to complete a project.

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22449

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
@bjensen This is not something anyone else has reported. If you get a blank white screen, this means you're having a fatal error. Please turn error reporting in Joomla to maximum then try it again. Hopefully it will show you the actual error that you can pass on to us.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22452

• bjensen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, thanks for the quick response. I changed the error field to maximum, saved, and I still am seeing a white screen.

When I press 'save' on this page: http://domain.ca/events/administrator/i ... iew=config , I am automatically forwarded to this page: http://domain.ca/events/administrator/i ... _dtinvoice . Which is a white screen. Do you want to to create a ticket on this and send you a login to the administrator panel.

By the way, I purchased DT Register and love it. I downloaded someone elses a couple of weeks ago and it has been a nightmare. Yours was amazingly easy and actually works. Love it. Thank you.

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22454

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
bjensen... your PHP config is hiding errors from reporting then. Check your error logs and you'll find the error that is happening.

Glad you're loving DT Register! Don't forget to post a review for it on the JED please!

We'll get you in business with DT Invoice too!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] HELP! Admin not working 10 years 2 months ago #22469

• turntwo2118
  • turntwo2118's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you had an update on expected release of the 2.5 compatible DT Invoice?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds