DT Donate version 3.2.0 is now available, the first update for this component in a while! It has drastically been improved for use in Joomla 3.x and is verified to work in the latest Joomla 3.8 series. Here is the rest of what we have for you:
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT DONATE 3.2.0:
- Verified support for the new Joomla 3.8 series.
- Implemented support for the Joomla Update System. Now DT Donate installs as a package, which installs a new installer plugin. Make sure that plugin is enabled. Then in DT Donate options, you can enter your license key which you get from My Licenses on our site. Then NEXT time an update is released, you should be notified by Joomla and be able to easily update it from there!
- Implemented a new plugin system for payment gateways. Only PayPal is built into the component now. Other gateway plugins can be purchased for $10 for Authorize.net, USAePay, Moneris and PayPal Pro. Other plugins will be available soon! (NOTE: If you have an existing ACTIVE license and use Authorize.net, Moneris or USAePay, contact us for a free code to get the new plugin)
- Added filters in the records display to filter records by presets or payment frequency, and cleaned up the overall records display.
- Added a Bi-Weekly recurring option.
- Added support for PayPal Pro payments. This is available in a separate plugin.
- Cleaned up the configuration area. All payment options are now on a separate tab.
- Addressed other miscellaneous items.
We have some significant updates still to come for DT Donate so stay tuned!
Don't forget to check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Donate including: Authorize.net (supporting AIM, Accept Hosted, ARB, eCheck), Moneris, USAePay (card and echeck), and PayPal Pro. [Go to Payment Plugins]
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING JOOMLA 2.5:
No changes were made to DT Donate for the 2.5 version. While we have long discontinued development of DT Register for Joomla 2.5, we have maintained limited support. With the release of Joomla 3.8, and with Joomla 4 on the way, we are discontinuing 2.5 support completely.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Within Joomla 3.x, you should see the warning from the Updates component showing you the new DT Register update. You can easily update through there! Or, as always, you can login to our site, and go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS