DT Register version 3.2.4 is now available for download from My Orders, or from the Joomla update system! This is a bug fix update, but also includes some improvements related to payment methods that redirect to collect payments. Here is the rest of what we have for you:
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.4:
- Verified support for the new Joomla 3.8 series.
- Fixed issue where the list of events display did not correctly display the price of an event when a late fee was active. Now the late fee is added into the display so when a user proceeds to the registration form, they are not confused by the increased price after leaving the list view.
- Fixed issue with repeating events where editing and saving the parent event, the user panel cancellation and change dates were incorrectly updated and saved for the child events.
- Fixed an issue with Joomla session handling on sites with the PHP Suhosin security extension.
- Fixed a couple of issues within the component to help with the recent payment processing changes with payment methods that redirect to another site to collect payments.
- Addressed other miscellaneous items.
Payment gateways that are still built into the component will be moved into plugins in future updates as many already have. Don't forget to check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Authorize.net, eWay, Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING JOOMLA 2.5:
While we have long discontinued development of DT Register for Joomla 2.5, we have maintained limited support. With the release of Joomla 3.8, and with Joomla 4 on the way, we are discontinuing 2.5 support completely.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Within Joomla 3.x, you should see the warning from the Updates component showing you the new DT Register update. You can easily update through there! Or, as always, you can login to our site, and go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS