We are still working on the big new 2.7 package and excited at its progress! However, we have put together a new release for you NOW with all of the recent bug fixes from the last package as well as some cool new additions. As usual, DT Register continues to add features that you can't find in any other event registration solution for Joomla.
- Barcode Support!! The configuration area has a whole new tab with barcode options... so you can setup the barcode to be generated in a manner to works with your scanning solution. If enabled, barcodes will be seen in the backend records, admin emails, and user emails.
- Ability to re-send user confirmation emails. This is done by the admin in the backend.
- New tax display options. If an event has a tax added, the event listing can show the event price with AND without taxes. New email tags are also added for displaying the price and taxes in whatever manner you need.
- New email tags including:
[BARCODE] - so you can embed the generated barcode exactly where you want it.
[DATE_REGISTERED] - show the date the registration was made.
[AMOUNT_NOTAX] - show the price before taxes are added.
[TAX] - show the calculated tax amount.
- Added parameter so you can enter your desired CSV export separator character. If you need something different than a comma, you can change it now.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS SINCE 2.6.7:
- Fix made related to checkbox custom fee fields when only one value is used.
- Fix made so "Select a User" dropdown in backend manual group registration is sorted by name.
- Fix made when apostrophes were used in thank you messages.
- Fix made for Joomfish sync. All users need to replace the dtregister_config.xml content element file.
- Fix made for manual backend group registration for correctly saving custom field data with conditional fields.
- Modified [GROUP_NAMES] email tag so it will display the registrant name in an individual registration for people that use this tag for both types of registration.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Don't miss the next DT Register training session which is Friday, July 16 @ 11:00am EST. Sign Up Now!
What else are we up to?
We are continuing work on DT Register 2.7 which is another giant step forward. We are hoping to have it ready by September at this point. It's gonna be well worth the wait! Thanks for your continued support!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS